Talk

Advanced search

Duo boots fit?

(7 Posts)
meltedchocolate Mon 10-Oct-11 10:35:09

I am normally somewhere between a size 6 and 7. What size should I get from Duo? 39 or 40? 6s are normally on the tight side, 7 normally a bit baggy. I can't go to any shop to try them on so have to order online. Will already have to wait til 14th Nov for my boots to come in stock and don't want to have to send them back and wait longer!

HELP! and thanks smile

polyhymnia Mon 10-Oct-11 10:50:05

I tried some on in the shop.

Most of my shoes are continentally sized and I'm generally a 41.

Duo decribe their 41 as an '8' and they fitted just right. On the rare occasions I buy English-sized shoes I'd say my size is 7 1/2 in most shoes, but often an 8 in boots and trainers.

Hope this helps and doesn't just leave you more confused!

AlpinePony Mon 10-Oct-11 10:55:31

I'm a 6.5 and I always size down (to a 39) with Duo - and I've got duck wide feet.

Gingefringe Mon 10-Oct-11 11:00:30

I'm between sizes and have found that in heels I need to take the smaller size and in flats to take the larger size - so I would suggest it depends on the style of the boot.

Duo normally have a lot of reviews for each style so you may get an indication of whether the boots come up large from the reviews.

I'm coveting another pair of Duo's this winter ....

meltedchocolate Mon 10-Oct-11 11:26:53

which pair Ginge?

Thanks everyone! If I am honest I often buy size 6 anyway, even if it is a bit tight cos it makes my feet look smaller <vein> grin

Mammonite Mon 10-Oct-11 12:50:07

Do read the reviews, I ordered some which the reviewers said came up big and guess what they did - I had to wait 6 weeks for the next size down to be made to order.

meltedchocolate Mon 10-Oct-11 12:51:50

There was only one review and it didn't say anything about sizing on the boots I want. Have emailed Duo asking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now