Talk

Advanced search

Best cream blusher please !

(12 Posts)
kerstina Mon 10-Oct-11 10:28:03

Please can you recommend a lovely natural cream blusher. I was using clinique true nude mousse which i really liked but it is discontinued. I quite like sparkle and glitter. I bought benefit labamba but don't like it and it was powder.

polyhymnia Mon 10-Oct-11 10:52:11

Bobbi Brown or By Terry are the best cream blushes (also Becca) - but I'm not a sparkle fan. Too old!

kerstina Mon 10-Oct-11 10:55:12

Thanks but I don't understand that about not wearing sparkle when you are older I think its flattering and I bet I am older than you smile

teta Mon 10-Oct-11 10:57:21

Clinique cream stick blusher in rosy.Why do Clinique always discontinue so many products,as it drives me crackers [has happened twice this year].

TheSandstoneCat Mon 10-Oct-11 11:30:45

Bobbi Brown Blushed Rose (no 3) - absolutely swear by it!

GetOrfMo1Land Mon 10-Oct-11 11:34:30

I agree with By Terry but if you can't get to a Space NK the cream blush by Tesco make up is amazingly good for £4.

polyhymnia Mon 10-Oct-11 11:44:49

The sparkle point is just that I think it tends to settle in the fine lines round my eyes!

TattyDevine Mon 10-Oct-11 11:52:31

I like MAC's one, I use "Ladyblush" which is my shade. Its got no sparkle but it gives a dewy finish. I do use Becca Shimmering Skin perfector though so I have some very subtle sheen anyway.

kerstina Mon 10-Oct-11 12:35:23

Thanks for your suggestions I will try some of them I like the sound of the MAC one especially.
I had another go with bellabamba by benefit and it did not look so bad today. Sounds obvious but less looked so much better. Nearly had a fit when I went into sainsburys toilets on saturday and saw my rather too bright cheeks! Even dp remarked I looked like aunt sally so i had vowed not to wear it again grin

MooMinCow Mon 10-Oct-11 13:22:14

I got a lovely pinky one from Topshop to replace a discontinued clinique one. has slight shimmer and dries matte finish.

marthamydear Mon 10-Oct-11 13:33:30

Max factor do a tiny little pot and the colour is lovely. You only need a small amount - I've had mine ages x

LaDolcheRyvita Mon 10-Oct-11 15:50:12

Mac...."Brit Wit". Lovely, no sparkle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now