Talk

Advanced search

Neal's Yard best buys

(9 Posts)
louise2011 Mon 10-Oct-11 09:56:50

I have £40 voucher for Neal's Yard. Know it is very expensive. What is worth buying?

dingdongthewitchisdead3 Mon 10-Oct-11 13:35:59

Wild Rose Beauty Balm - divine! Like the Eve Lom cleanser but smells way nicer. Comes with a muslin cloth for cleansing but you can also use it on elbows, knees, cuticles, as a face mask and great for the kids too - any wee spots of dryness or sore lips etc.
Think it's about £35 but it's the one NYR product I repeat buy and never let myself run out of.

RamblingRosa Mon 10-Oct-11 13:51:46

The Rose Beauty Balm is the one thing I'd really want from Neal's Yard too. Never tried it (can't justify spending £35 on a cleanser) but if I had a voucher I'd definitely get some. I like their facial oils too.

louise2011 Mon 10-Oct-11 14:29:28

Thanks, like the sound of that. Any other skincare you would recommend?

dingdongthewitchisdead3 Mon 10-Oct-11 16:58:23

Depends on your skin type - their Frankincense range is lovely for skin that's starting to show signs of ageing. Rose range is good for normal skin but also great for unbalanced skin..hormonal etc..

When I have money, I use the Frank Hydrating Cream night and day. It's about £20 and the Rosewater as my toner - about £14.

They also do lovely facial mists priced at about £10. Like a toner but you can spray them on your face throughout the day.
One other lovely item they have is the Orange Flower Facial Oil...gorgeous for night-time - soaks right into the skin and leaves it so soft in the morning. It's about £20 and comes in a bottle with a dropper to help you not use too much.

Oh, and they have a product called Beauty Sleep Concentrate which is dreamy but I just can't afford it regularly....it's like a night time serum but it smells divine and aids restful sleep as well as helps with ageing.

Reason I know so much is that I used to do NYR parties in other people's homes...I am a product geek for a reason grin

PS watch out for 20% off days. They had one last week - one day only. Sign up to their email alerts and you might be lucky.

louise2011 Mon 10-Oct-11 21:45:02

Thank you do much- decisions, decisionsgrin

40notTrendy Mon 10-Oct-11 21:47:53

Their facial scrub is fab. Orange flower I think confused

jennifersofia Mon 10-Oct-11 21:50:17

I have dry skin and I am in my 40's, I really like their frankincense face cream. The rose facial oil has a lovely scent (I don't like rose scented things, but this is proper rose oil and smells like proper roses) and is good for putting a drop on at bedtime (face).

madmomma Tue 11-Oct-11 15:44:38

Another vote for the orange flower facial oil. It lasts forever, and I really think it makes a difference to my skin. I put it under my night cream & alternate it with EL advanced night repair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now