Talk

Advanced search

What do you wear at weekends?

(8 Posts)
way2serious Sun 09-Oct-11 20:45:16

I tend to end up in jeans and jumpers when not at work and feel very frumpy and scruffy. What do you wear around the house or at weekends?

HotBurrito1 Sun 09-Oct-11 21:28:36

Big shoes, large spotted hooped trousers, braces, waistcoat, orange curly wig, red nose (fake) and lots of make up.
HTH grin

brighthair Sun 09-Oct-11 22:44:07

Breeches accessorised with hay in hair, horse poo on boots and a red sweaty face
<is no help>

Apart from that a lot of leggings or skinny jeans, long tops and layer with cardigans

FunnysInTheGarden Sun 09-Oct-11 22:46:24

I really want to say Joseph fur gillet, skinny jeans and fly boots. The real answer is the most comfy jeans I can get my mits on, flip flops and a comfy jumper

TeamEdward Sun 09-Oct-11 22:46:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

babycham42 Sun 09-Oct-11 22:47:00

PJ's if I can get away with it or stuff that needs 'finishing off wearing' before it goes in the wash.

Jeans wooly jumper as my house is cold!

To my absolute shame I popped to the cash point last weekend in my pjs..( jogger bottoms and a vest top with no bra) (it was 10pm so dark) only to have a car crash... (NOT my fault) and have to get out of the car with a gathering crowd. Oh the SHAME!!!! I will never go out of the house in a state of undress ever again.... grin

CakeandRoses Mon 10-Oct-11 00:13:39

usually some kind of top or blouse, skinnies, riding boots and a blazer or a dress (not a tunic) & cardigan with leggings and ballet pumps or tights and riding boots

in the house - comfy PJ style bottoms blush, cami and a sweater

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now