Talk

Advanced search

Wrap dresses...

(9 Posts)
expatnow Sun 09-Oct-11 17:17:49

I'm in the market for a nice wrap dress as I think it will flatter my post-baby figure (huge norks, floppy tummy, but got my waist back). Anyone seen any? I'm very short and looking for something in a light fabric as I live abroad.

planetpotty Sun 09-Oct-11 17:21:15

Not sure if this will light your candle but tu at sainsbugs have just got a Gok wan range in and they looked nice to me smile

planetpotty Sun 09-Oct-11 17:21:36

Lots of wrap dresses

hermioneweasley Sun 09-Oct-11 17:25:28

I get mine from Boden and Hobbs. There are some decent ones on eBay

expatnow Sun 09-Oct-11 17:33:42

Thanks! Been seeing some nice ones on Boden but I am worried they are too heavy for the hot weather here. Oooh- just watching Gok now so maybe tu it is! Any others?

sue52 Sun 09-Oct-11 17:44:00

Try LK Bennett. They normally have a few on offer.

moragbellingham Sun 09-Oct-11 19:29:07

I saw the Gok ones on Saturday and I really wouldn't bother - a bit eveningy. Think they are about £40 or £45 and I bought an Isabelle Oliver one for £66 (in the pre-sale mid-season daily random % off they do every now and then) They're quality dresses.

Monsoon usually do a decent wrap dress too.

Casmama Sun 09-Oct-11 19:42:20

I too would give the Gok ones a miss. They are quite long - below knee length on me and I am 5ft 8 and very low cut.

NinjaSlipper Sun 09-Oct-11 19:44:58

I saw this one recently and was really tempted as it looked good around the bust, looks like it would look ok with a big supportive bra, has long sleeves and the wrapping round the tum would hold any wobbly bits in place nicelt!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now