Talk

Advanced search

whats the best eye cream you have ever used

(15 Posts)
ihatethecold Sun 09-Oct-11 16:20:09

need to buy a new one, usually use clinique rich eye cream.
i have dry skin with a few lines under my eyes..what cream have you noticed really worked?

ggirl Sun 09-Oct-11 17:20:28

I had an horrendous allergic reaction to having my lashes dyed in the summer.
My eyes were a mess and the skin around was dry and just terrible. I looked ancient.
this eucrein cream is brilliant

PinotScreechio Sun 09-Oct-11 17:36:50

Oh ggirl I love the Eucerin range - Sali Hughes in the Guardian raves about it too.

I use a drop of argan oil over face/neck/eyes at night time. Then rub remnants over my decolletage. Love it.

ihatethecold Sun 09-Oct-11 17:46:18

thats not too pricey. i normally spend 23 pounds on clinique. has any one tried this works eye cream?

ggirl Sun 09-Oct-11 18:09:41

nah looked at it but too ££
eucerin is the dogs bollocks for face as well
has urea in it -makes all the difference

ggirl Sun 09-Oct-11 18:11:12

pinot -where do you get the argan oil?

DonaAna Sun 09-Oct-11 19:31:10

I love Eucerin eye cream as well. Don't buy Dior's, it's gluelike and pills with makeup.

PinotScreechio Mon 10-Oct-11 09:47:22

ggirl This is the one I use and by God, it's incredible. A drop or two warmed into your palm, then patted on at night, all over face/neck and right down into your cleavage. I wake up smooooooooth. Use it on hair too as an alternative to moroccanoil, or use more as a hair treatment (for a couple of hours in the evening), use it as a cuticle treatment, lip salve. There is a reason that indian women absolutely glow!

DuchessEm Mon 10-Oct-11 13:14:40

I've been using Avon's ANEW clinical eye lift. It has a cream for under your eye and a gel for the lid. It's so soothing and has really helped my fine lines. Usually costs about £10. I've used much more expensive eye creams and find this much better.

snoopdogg Mon 10-Oct-11 16:31:24

Another vote for Eucerin here.

Wurg Mon 10-Oct-11 16:34:40

For more of a de-puffer I miss the Body Shop's Elderflower Gel <old skool> but Sanctuary's brightening gel makes me look vaguely human.

ggirl Mon 10-Oct-11 19:11:56

thanks pinot, will be ordering some come payday

cedge Tue 11-Oct-11 11:04:59

ihatethecold - what issue are you trying to address with your eye area? A good moisturiser or reduction of lines?

ihatethecold Wed 12-Oct-11 18:38:16

cedge.
both, am starting to get fine lines around my eyes and i want to prevent them . i love youthcode for day cream but havent tried their eye cream yet..

i sneaked some guerlain eye cream in debenhams the other day, put some on my eyes, what a difference, came home to check the price out on the internet...
£58 was the cheapest one shock
i just wondered really what other people use before i go and get some more.smile

40notTrendy Wed 12-Oct-11 19:53:09

I got a freebie of the clinque rich one, it's the best eye cream I've used. Estee Lauder came close but it's v expensive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now