Talk

Advanced search

Gym bag search - please help!

(7 Posts)
HellonHeels Sun 09-Oct-11 11:40:40

I really need a new gym bag can anyone recommend one? I don't even know where to look, I've always used the free ones you get from gyms.

It needs to hold trainers; spare knickers and tights; long yoga pants; sports bra; vest; swimsuit, cap and goggles; toiletries; sweat towel. I've got big feet and am not petite so all this gear takes up space.

Will pay a bit for something good that looks nice!

inmysparetime Sun 09-Oct-11 11:42:33

Sport shops? Amazon? Leisure centres? You'll probably be able to pick one up cheap now schools are in.

boxoftricks Sun 09-Oct-11 11:46:26

ive got this
www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-cargo-40-holdall-794035
except i use it as a holdall. and looks a lot bigger in real life! is haf price atm.
lots of space and v functional but if you wanted something prettier sweaty betty might be a good bet?

Trills Sun 09-Oct-11 12:12:55

Anything wrong with just a backpack? I have a Roxy one (Quiksilver)

talkingnonsense Sun 09-Oct-11 12:24:24

The Kipling ones with the monkey are nice but ££. Ime, backpacks don't fit towels clothes toiletries and shoes!

HellonHeels Sun 09-Oct-11 18:11:18

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. The reason I wanted a proper sports bag was because I've always struggled to fit my shoes and clothes in. Will have a good look through the links.

HellonHeels Wed 12-Oct-11 21:13:04

Took delivery today of this bag

Am really pleased with it, it's lightweight, perfect size, has a separate shoe compartment and a wet gear compartment and somewhere to keep my padlock, spare clothes etc. Was expensive but I had a discount code. Never had a proper gym bag - I am ridiculously excited.

Thanks for the great advice smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now