Talk

Advanced search

Toni and Guy Hairdressers

(6 Posts)
ILoatheMickeyMouseClubhouse Sun 09-Oct-11 10:27:16

As my hair is long, I'm considering treating myself and going to Toni and Guy two or three times a year, as I don't need a trim that often. A question though, can you choose what hairstyle you have or is it like some other high end hairdressers where you just have what you're given? My current hairdresser has ruined the condition of my hair by hacking away at it with thinning scissors so I'm just wanting a blunt cut and a few layers through the front, and also I don't want to lose length, so I wouldn't the hairdresser to decide I had to have a bob, if that makes sense.

BluddyMoFo Sun 09-Oct-11 10:28:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CeliaFate Sun 09-Oct-11 10:29:36

There have been lots of threads on here about Toni and Guy being shite - they have a standard cut and that's what you get iirc. I'd go somewhere that's more friendly, local and able to give you a personal service. (that wasn't meant to sound rude!)

MrsSeanBean Sun 09-Oct-11 10:39:06

OP: Avoid Toni & Guy at all costs if you want to 'chose what hairstyle you have.

piratecaaaaaaaaaghhht Sun 09-Oct-11 10:44:28

deffo sho around for an independant salon.

i would never go back to Toni and Guy. ruined my barnet.!

ILoatheMickeyMouseClubhouse Sun 09-Oct-11 11:06:57

Thanks everyone!

Will definitely give them a very wide berth then. Has anyone got any tips to find a new hairdresser?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now