Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Flat black shoes for work.

(9 Posts)
MyDaydream Sat 08-Oct-11 21:14:54

I'm struggling since I don't like ballet pumps (mary-janes and ankle straps are fine though), everything else is brogues (got a pair) or not at all my style. Can anyone point me in the direction of a website that sells good quality shoes that are a little bit stylish? I've tried a lot of the high street shops and come up with nothing, the internet is my only hope!

AchtungBaby Sat 08-Oct-11 21:24:13

I got these for work recently. They're so comfortable, and I think that they look fine with the rest of my usually smart-ish work outfit.

AchtungBaby Sat 08-Oct-11 21:25:46

I can kindof see that some people might think that they're hideous though grin.

Me, I want all of the different colours grin.

MyDaydream Sat 08-Oct-11 21:33:50

Thanks achtung, saw those in Clarks today, wouldn't get away with them for work, I have to be very smart for some reason. It's a pain, I'd have so much choice if they weren't so fussy!

AchtungBaby Sat 08-Oct-11 21:54:03

Oh, that's a shame. I completely understand your problem, I'd like some more pairs of flat black shoes, and although I kindof like pumps, I don't like having cold feet a lot of the time, and I don't like realising that I'm wearing the same shoes as 14 year old girls. I'll keep an eye on this thread for inspiration!

hophophippidtyhop Sat 08-Oct-11 22:14:55

I've bought shoes from here before, very quick on delivery,these skechers are comfortable, though may not be smart enough.

AuntieDoris Sun 09-Oct-11 16:22:45

What about these or these ?

AchtungBaby Sun 09-Oct-11 21:05:02

OP, have you looked at Camper shoes? They usually have a couple of pairs of smart flat black shoes. They're a bit £, and quite a specific style though (I quite like them).

MyDaydream Mon 10-Oct-11 20:07:30

Auntie, the shiny ones are quite cute, thanks for that link, I didn't see them in store when I went.
Achtung, I'm blaming you when OH comes home to find me in a shoe buying frenzy, I've seen several pairs that aren't really black work shoes, but still so me I think I'll be saving my pennies up to buy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now