Talk

Advanced search

Just received my free sample of Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector

(12 Posts)
SemperUbiSubUbi Sat 08-Oct-11 15:15:34

There was a post on here a few weeks ago raving about "Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily all in one BB cream" and someone linked to the free samples and I have just received 3 sachets.

Will be trying it tomorrow grin

VivaLeBeaver Sat 08-Oct-11 15:16:01

Its good, I like it.

SemperUbiSubUbi Sat 08-Oct-11 15:18:42

How much is it usually? They also sent a £1 off voucher grin

catswearnoknickers Sat 08-Oct-11 16:14:34

I sent off for this and got mine today too - - hoping for miracles on my wrinkles! - Anyone know the price in the shops?

VivaLeBeaver Sat 08-Oct-11 16:16:16

I think it was about £8 in Superdrug but think that was an introductory offer.

catswearnoknickers Sat 08-Oct-11 16:22:20

Not a fortune for skin cream then? - will try it tomorrow too grin

VivaLeBeaver Sat 08-Oct-11 16:27:38

I'm using it as an extra rather than as a moisturiser. So I use my normal moisturiser first, then BB cream, then primer, then makeup.

SemperUbiSubUbi Sat 08-Oct-11 17:27:24

Viva how on earth do you have the time or the energy to put 4 layers on your face?

I usually just mix my usual foundation with moisturiser and put that on.

I was hoping I could just use this Garnier cream on its own.

Sparklegeek Sat 08-Oct-11 18:48:43

Semper I just use the BB cream on its own, it's just like tinted moisturiser so I don't feel I need anything else. Plus I hate my skin feeling all clogged up. I love it, it gives me a lovely glow smile

SemperUbiSubUbi Sat 08-Oct-11 18:59:50

Ive not got the best skin (though it is easily covered up with a hint of a tint grin) so I dont feel as though outting too much on my face is going to do me any favours. Plus if its warm my face feels like its melting in just my usual mix of foundation and moisturiser and I have to wipe the sweat off my head blush

Im really looking forward to trying it tomorrow. I LOVE free samples.

VivaLeBeaver Sat 08-Oct-11 20:04:19

I'm probably doing it wrong, only just started using it. But I don't feel the moisturiser part of it is as good as my normal one. My skin doesn't feel clogged but it does sound like a lot!

SemperUbiSubUbi Sat 08-Oct-11 20:36:29

You've probably got a posh moisturiser though grin I use a bit of johnsons baby lotion. blush
Got to use it up somehow because I never used it for DS grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now