Talk

Advanced search

Blazers - Where do you buy them?

(7 Posts)
zeus123 Sat 08-Oct-11 09:47:52

I have couple of suits for work - but want to invest in some blazers so I can mix and match them with skirts,dresses or trousers.
Found time yesterday for an hour or two to go the town without children but could not find any which I liked. But need some help as I am tired of wearing a black/grey suit.

zeus123 Sat 08-Oct-11 13:06:48

shameless bump.. no one wants to help me...

AnnetteProfit Sat 08-Oct-11 13:35:28

the next wool one is a crap fit
zara have nice ones but sizing is nuts

youngblowfish Sat 08-Oct-11 13:35:57

Zara and... charity shops. For one reason or another most of my blazers are second hand, including some Cerruti and Armani numbers as well as a few H&M ones.

Bellebelle Sat 08-Oct-11 17:11:50

I love a good blazer and I'm on the look out for a dark grey one. Vanessa Bruno Athe has amazing ones but they are £££

This one from is nice, 20% off on website today

French Connection

Agree that Zara always have loads but I never seem to be able to find one I like. My most successful blazer purchase so far was actually from Topshop, I've got a dark blue wool one which I got in the January sales and I wear it loads, its a great shape with slightly cropped sleeves. They seem to repeat the same style in different fabrics throughout the year so worth a look.

zeus123 Sat 08-Oct-11 17:21:50

Belle I agree zara blazers were disappointment . Thanks for the link.

101handbags Mon 10-Oct-11 12:54:48

Agree that Zara sizing is nuts. I bought a blue and a bottle green blazer the other week, very nice but I am a size 10 and had to get large. And change the nasty cheap gold buttons.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now