Talk

Advanced search

money off merrell winter boots

(6 Posts)
cakeoholic Fri 07-Oct-11 14:33:18

just got an email from field and trek saying they have 20% off merrells and free delivery. Cannot recommend the oslo's highly enough and they have them for £116 smile

I bought something from them before which didn't fit but they refunded no problem and I was really happy with the service.

Ephiny Fri 07-Oct-11 14:56:00

Ooh interesting, I was just thinking about winter boots smile

Do you mind if I ask - how do the Oslo's fit, on the big or small side? They're not too skinny in the leg, are they?

Emo76 Fri 07-Oct-11 16:14:47

Found these on same site - they look v good value - any idea if they are waterproof?

Ilovebagsandbruuuce Fri 07-Oct-11 17:56:05

My merrell yarra boots arrived today from javari (an amazon partner). They have 20% off their already cheap prices. I got them in stone (like a brown colour really) for £77. There's a promo code on homepage. They are so comfy, waterproof and look nice on. Think they are currently £140 on merrell site. They also had other styles Inc Oslo.

cakeoholic Fri 07-Oct-11 21:54:56

I got a 6 in the oslos, i'm normally a 6, occasionally a 7, more than enough room on leg for me but I have fairly slim legs. They sit lower than your calf though which is generally a slim area of legs!

Emo, my experience is if they are waterproof, they'd tell you!

southchinasea Wed 12-Oct-11 19:57:57

Thanks for this- I ordered the Merrell oslos with 20% off and they've just arrived- lovely, so comfortable. Looking forward to some wintry weather now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now