Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Hair Curl Wands

(5 Posts)
HornySwoggle Fri 07-Oct-11 13:31:42

I'd like to have big natural waves in my hair when I go out etc. My hair is naturally wavy but it's a frizzy, messy wave.

Has anyone tried the wands? I'm looking at the Babylis one.

HotBurrito1 Fri 07-Oct-11 14:34:47

I have the babyliss one. It's fine, heats up quickly, different heat settings. I find it a bit fiddly to use but I'm getting better at it. My hair is quite fine but I have to still curl quite small sections to get a good curl. If you just want waves you could curl bigger sections at a time.

ujjayi Fri 07-Oct-11 18:18:40

I have the Babyliss one too. I have fine hair and it works a treat. Very straightforward to use. Make sure you only curl half way along each hair section to avoid a dodgy perm look grin

HornySwoggle Fri 07-Oct-11 19:53:44

Thanks for the replies! I'm going to invest in one I think grin

HalfTermHero Fri 07-Oct-11 20:06:18

I have the Babyliss wand too and it is stonking. I use it a lot. Great value for money.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: