Talk

Advanced search

NoLoGo Chic - any reviews?

(5 Posts)
NotQuiteSoDesperate Thu 06-Oct-11 17:29:23

This dress arrived yesterday - thought it would be good for work...

Would be interested to see if any other people had ordered from this company and what your thoughts are!

Plum Autumn Dress

polyhymnia Thu 06-Oct-11 19:14:31

Do you like it? Does the fabric feel nice and drape well? I've never heard of them but some of the dresses do look as though they might be nice.

NotQuiteSoDesperate Thu 06-Oct-11 19:39:51

Just wanted to see if anyone else had bought stuff from them before I said what I think! Well, for "luxury Italian fabric" it's very thin and not well finished. Not at all good value for money. I bought the medium size as I am usually a size 12 and it looks like a maternity dress on me - nowhere near as nice as in the photo. It's going back, I'm afraid sad

polyhymnia Thu 06-Oct-11 20:57:06

Ah thanks for the warning.

supergirl5 Thu 13-Oct-11 15:53:35

Saw them in "Elle", and ordered the blue wrap for work and the red cocktail dress for my wedding anniversary. Husband really loved me in the red dress (which was amazing 'cos he never comments normally!) I am a small size 12 and found the style very flattering, especially across the bustline. I have machine washed the dresses and they have come up very nicely. Worth a try for something different, I would say.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now