Talk

Advanced search

What would you wear with...........???????

(6 Posts)
sweetheart Thu 06-Oct-11 12:07:54

What would you wear with a black maxi skirt. i have one in my wardrobe but every time I get it out to wear it I put it away again as I can't seem to pair it with anything in my wardrobe.

Tell me what you wear yours with to give me some inspiration....

WhoseGotMyEyebrows Thu 06-Oct-11 13:15:17

I don't actually have one but if I did I would maybe take it shopping with me and try stuff on with it. Is it smart or casual?

sweetheart Thu 06-Oct-11 13:51:26

It is plain black, straight sort of jersey fabric with an elasticated waistband - no frills, pleats etc. You could wear it for smart or casual

WhoseGotMyEyebrows Thu 06-Oct-11 14:41:05

Like this?

www.laredoute.co.uk/long-full-skirt.htm?ProductId=324221067&t=6

I would probably wear something fitted otherwise I'm look drowned, but then I'm little!

sweetheart Thu 06-Oct-11 14:43:18

yes quite similar - the fabric is more shiney - maybe jersey was the wrong word - it's not jersey knit like that one but you get the idea. grin

WhoseGotMyEyebrows Thu 06-Oct-11 14:59:43

It would look good with boots for the winter with a fitted jumper? As for evening I think that is more tricky. I can never find the right shoes to wear with a long skirt unless they are either flip flop sandals or boots.

Fitted top definately though or a nice shirt.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now