Talk

Advanced search

Coral/Gucci scarf necklace

(8 Posts)
worldgonecrazy Thu 06-Oct-11 10:12:50

Please help - I spotted a woman wearing what looked like a Gucci scarf. It was part scarf, part necklace, held together by a chunky coral necklace and what looked like the signature Gucci clasp. I can't find anything like it by googling. Hope I've given enough information for the S&B detectives.

Angel786 Thu 06-Oct-11 10:56:22

Hate to say it but could it have been a fake?

worldgonecrazy Thu 06-Oct-11 11:57:42

It didn't look like a fake - the coral looked real and the clasp looked like good quality. Admittedly it was through a vehicle window and at a distance so it may have been, though the woman wearing it looked quite stylish, possibly French/Italian (it was at an airport).

Angel786 Thu 06-Oct-11 12:36:45

Have had a look and couldn't find it, I wonder if she combined the two - tied a scarf / twilly onto the neckalce?

NhameCage Thu 06-Oct-11 12:46:42

Which airport? Ya know it has just been Paris fashion week. I have seen the kind of thing you mean but don't recall seeing anything similar on the high street. This kind of thing. You can tie a scarf into a necklace this is a recommended way to tie a scarf from the Hermes scarf booklet.

Bunbaker Thu 06-Oct-11 12:51:58

I hope you aren't considering buying anything made from coral. Coral reefs are one of the world's most endangered ecosystems.

Angel786 Thu 06-Oct-11 12:52:33

Oh I love that LV one. If I win the lottery...

worldgonecrazy Thu 06-Oct-11 12:53:10

It was Dublin airport. It didn't look 'home made', but I could probably do something similar - thanks for the tip.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now