Talk

Advanced search

Hospital nightie

(9 Posts)
swingingcat Wed 05-Oct-11 20:33:37

Looking for knee length sleeveless nightie with boob support.
Going into hospital for a lengthy stay and from experience hospital wards are roasting hot so looking for cotton.

dexter73 Wed 05-Oct-11 20:36:45

bravissimo have some.

anon2011 Wed 05-Oct-11 20:45:09

Bravissimor are the only place that do decent boob supporting nighties. How about pyjama pants and a vest top with a non underwired bra underneath for support?

swingingcat Wed 05-Oct-11 20:58:28

Thanks for the Bravissimo tip, bit pricey for me shock

Going infor hysterectomy, nightdress will be practical IMO.

dexter73 Wed 05-Oct-11 21:04:05

How about a nightie with one of these underneath?

anon2011 Wed 05-Oct-11 21:06:47

I had gynae surgery and wore pyjamas as I fekt a bit exposed in a nightie, but its whatever you are comfortable in.

Fuzzled Wed 05-Oct-11 21:55:10

Just been in hospital and I was ridiculously hot. I found that a Bravisimmo sleep vest was great with light pj bottoms and was all
I could sleep in - I then had an oversize nightie to throw on if I was been wheeled anywhere.

swingingcat Thu 06-Oct-11 12:29:14

Anon, did you have catheter/staples/stitches? Don't fancy anything with a waist band.

anon2011 Thu 06-Oct-11 15:10:19

my catheter was taken out the morning after surgery. When I came back from surgery I was on a morphine pump and off my head! I stayed in my hospital gown until the morning after. The following morning my drips came down, the catheter came out, I had a wipe down with help from relative then put pjs on. I had stitches but I bought loose pyjamas and I moved the waistband so they didn't touch the sutures.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now