Talk

Advanced search

Ugg kensington

(9 Posts)
ChablisLover Wed 05-Oct-11 19:49:22

Anyone seen these for cheaper than £255 on official ugg website?

Or anyone got a discount code?

Thanks in advance for warm feet this winter.

daenerysstormborn Wed 05-Oct-11 19:54:52

they're cheaper on amazon but it depends what colour/size you're after.

ChablisLover Thu 06-Oct-11 11:54:18

Any recommendations re colour? Toast or black?

liftthatup Thu 06-Oct-11 12:43:04

I got the toast- they seem quite neutral. I got mine on Amazon for £150. Couldn't believe my luck! Had to size up though as my freakily high instep wouldn't entertain a UK5.

LaTristesse Thu 06-Oct-11 12:52:11

Well that saves me posting separately! I was going to ask whether you need to go for a size larger with Uggs (I'm an Ugg virgin, but can bear the cold toes no longer...). I usually take a 5, so should I buy a 6 do you think?
Thanks! smile

liftthatup Thu 06-Oct-11 13:00:21

I would definitely go for 6. I had ordered 5's and wrestled in vain to get my feet past the heel area. Was gutted to have to return them but then they appeared on Amazon cheaper and in a 6 which had previously been out of stock. Silver linings and all that grin. Should also add that my feet have never been so cosy...

LaTristesse Thu 06-Oct-11 13:10:40

Thanks, I'll size up!

Another dumb question if I may... do you still wear socks with them, or are they better if you're barefoot?

liftthatup Thu 06-Oct-11 14:12:48

Well, I'm no expert (Ugg virgin myself til now) but gather from S&B that most go sockless. So far, so good!

LaTristesse Thu 06-Oct-11 16:55:30

Marvellous - sockless in winter - oh the luxury! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now