Talk

Advanced search

Bigger bust rant!

(11 Posts)
havinhoops1974 Wed 05-Oct-11 18:43:58

got measured today i'm bigger than DD+ and I got presented with two bra's the colour was nice but it was an underwired but no moulding horror which made me look about 3 cups smaller very small chested sad v. unflattering I said this to the lady and she said you wont find anywhere that doe padding in that size and she was right , I did find an £8 cutie in matalan but I was fishing tbh.

It made me quite angry and upset I've always had this problem why do shops seem to think every woman over a dd want to havev the same unfer wear as there grandma :/ If anything you need that sortb of bra to keep em up!

this really upsets me I think it sends a wierd message,, most of society= big boobs are everything shops= you can only be glamourous below dd angry sad

WholeLottaRosie Wed 05-Oct-11 20:02:32

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

HavingAnOffDAy Wed 05-Oct-11 20:10:43

I'm 34 GG and am wearing a bra with padding now...get thee to Bravissimo they have a lovely selection and are very helpful

cruelladepoppins Wed 05-Oct-11 20:18:40

YYY, Bravissimo!

inmysparetime Wed 05-Oct-11 20:21:01

34F here, and another bravissimo vote (they also do lovely underwired swimming costumes)
For the tighter budget, M&S have a decent selection of bigger fashionable bras.
If you're really pushing the boat out (or someone else is buyinggrin) what Katy did is an excellent corsetier for the bustier gal.

BarbaraWoodlouse Wed 05-Oct-11 20:27:01

Yep, I agree that she was talking bolleaux.

Assuming <pedant alert> that you do mean moulded rather than padded.

I have this which gives a great shape but might not be as sexy as you want. Bravissimo should sort you out either way. smile

anon2011 Wed 05-Oct-11 20:49:29

I am currently wearing this - padded and sexy up to a G cup!

http://debenhams.scene7.com/is/image/Debenhams/152010421610?$RangeMedium$

HellonHeels Wed 05-Oct-11 21:10:37

Another vote for Bravissimo here!

Panzee Wed 05-Oct-11 21:29:40

I'm currently wearing a moulded GG from M&S. They're full of padded bras for bigger busts.

Mumelie Wed 05-Oct-11 22:01:37

32g here - would recommend bravissimo or debenhams. Especially the brands panache and fantasie. Good luck,

havinhoops1974 Wed 05-Oct-11 22:12:00

thankooo smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now