Talk

Advanced search

Boots nanoblur

(8 Posts)
hester Wed 05-Oct-11 08:35:39

Just saw an ad for this today: it promises to take up to 10 years off. Has anybody tried it? Is it just more of that line-diffusing stuff that's everywhere (and never seems to make much difference to me) or something truly different?

JodieSwirlTapBuff Wed 05-Oct-11 10:11:59

Oooooooooooooooooo. Watching with interest. I am at exactly the age where the first lines are settling in. I don't actually object all that much as they're nice laughter lines at the moment <brave> but I also don't want them getting worse/being ruthlessly highlighted by makeup...

Pudden Wed 05-Oct-11 10:12:44

another watching with interest as was just about to post the same thing

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Wed 05-Oct-11 10:13:33

Saw an advert for it this morning and got quite excited. Might have to investigate next time I pass a Boots - although it will presumably be sold out by then!

hester Wed 05-Oct-11 10:25:02

I've just read some reviews on an American website and the consensus seemed to be that it's a bit shite. Gluey and doesn't make much difference.

Another dream shattered sad

levantine Wed 05-Oct-11 11:03:26

sad I was about to blow my advantage card on it

RatherBe Wed 05-Oct-11 13:23:39

I've tried it! Don't recommend it though - couldn't see any difference other than a rather strange matte effect. Save those pounds and points for something else!

hester Wed 05-Oct-11 21:31:03

Thanks, RatherBe: I'll follow your advice and splurge elsewhere smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now