Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations to rescue my skin please!

(4 Posts)
PipCarrier Tue 04-Oct-11 19:44:21

A year of sleepless nights have finally taken their toll on my skin. Normally I'm very lucky and my skin is crystal clear, but I've had my first spots in years in the past week and just generally my skin is looking dull, tired and my skintone is uneven.

I am looking at either Elemis tri-enzyme or radiant skin collections, or a combination of La Roche Posay. Any experiences of either of these, or any other recommendations for stressed out skin?

theincredibequeenofwands Tue 04-Oct-11 20:14:02

Mix olive oil with some sugar and use as an exfoliator.

Witch Hazel will get rid of your spots.

Use a light moisuriser morning and evening to brighten up dull skin.

jenny60 Tue 04-Oct-11 20:21:20

I have tried lots of products and am really impressed with Liz Earle cleanser. The moisturiser is good too, but there are better, I think. I love elemis marine cream and anything Dermatologica. Lancaster spf 30 face cream is great too for the morning and I also can 't quite believe how good Laura Mercier tined moisturiser can make my skin look even when I'm very tired. I hate foundations too but it is very light and moisturising.

ameliagrey Tue 04-Oct-11 20:26:35

REN is very good- without chemicals etc and they have a new range out for skin with spots.

www.renskincare.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now