Talk

Advanced search

Elemis- is it worth it?

(9 Posts)
alwaysrunninginheels Tue 04-Oct-11 14:36:46

So my gym has got all the xmas elemis gifts in. And it looks like there are some nice things. What products have you glam ladies used in the range and would rave about. Mainly meaning for the face.....plan to cover all the other bits up for winter! But is the pro collagen cream worth trying, or those little capsule things that look very nice- do they work????? All thoughts gladly received!

JustAnother Tue 04-Oct-11 14:42:19

I don't like the capsules. The day ones make me shine like a light bulb half way through the morning and the night ones don't seem to make much difference. The marine cream is beautiful and the tri-enzime range is very good as well.

Jessicaalbastwin Tue 04-Oct-11 14:45:51

I love the pro collagen marine cream, it's not thick at all, almost like a lotion but not. It leaves My skin feeling really soft and velvety, it doesn't feel greasy on the skin at all. For Me it's worth the money.

VivaLeBeaver Tue 04-Oct-11 15:46:56

Does anyone know if the lime and ginger body scrub stuff is nice?

Jessicaalbastwin Tue 04-Oct-11 19:45:28

Hi vivalebeaver, yes the lime and ginger body scrub is gorgeous, I use it every week, leaves your body feeling soft and silky.

VivaLeBeaver Tue 04-Oct-11 19:55:35

Thanks, will treat myself.

Sleepwhenidie Tue 04-Oct-11 20:07:47

I love the pro collagen cream too, day one but especially the oxygenating night one.

sloggies Tue 04-Oct-11 20:08:00

I never benefitted from the marine cream, but my skin is on the oily side, maybe different for dryer skins.

lec0rnsillk Tue 04-Oct-11 20:10:18

love the smell of pro collagen marine cream

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now