Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

L'oreal Inoa Colour?

(5 Posts)
4ForksSake Tue 04-Oct-11 10:34:15

Just wondering if anyone has had one of the relatively new (I think) L'oreal Inoa colours on their hair? I'm in desparate need of a haircut & read about this & it seems to be much kinder to hair (& my hair could use a bit of tlc hmm) but the hairdresser that does it around here is a little drive away. So was wondering if anyone has had this type of colour & if it's worth it (no l'oreal pun intended grin).

anon2011 Tue 04-Oct-11 11:47:19

I had been having my hair coloured with L'Oreal majirel for years. My hairdresser then switched to Inoa. The Inoa did not cover my sparse greys at all. My colourist said that it was fine for most people, but they had a few people similar to me where the colour did not take at all. Hope this helps.

acatcalledbob Tue 04-Oct-11 12:13:39

I've got 95% white hair and been using Inoa for a year. It's brilliant, takes a while to cover (about 40 minutes in my case) and leaves my hair in fab condition because it's oil based so doesn't dry your hair, and contains no ammonia. Doesn't fade and it makes your hair really shiny.

Def worth it ime

4ForksSake Tue 04-Oct-11 13:29:26

That's great ta. Think I'll give it a go if it doesn't dry your hair. It'll be a miracle if it makes mine shiny but we'll see.

TattyDevine Tue 04-Oct-11 17:46:53

It is ammonia free but will still have to be mixed with 6% or even 9% peroxide (depending on your colour) to penetrate grey hair, and if it has to be left on longer, you could "break even" in terms of what it actually does to your hair.

Basically, colour is colour, it all does something, which I know is stating the obvious but you may not actually notice a massive difference in terms of condition so it may not be worth the extra distance - but you may as well try!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now