Talk

Advanced search

has anyone used loreal mythic oil?

(9 Posts)
chocolatespiders Mon 03-Oct-11 17:49:09

I had been using Morrocan oil but I think it is way to expensive so looking for a cheaper alternative.

Elliptic5 Mon 03-Oct-11 21:14:38

It's the only oil I've tried so can't give any comparison but I find it very good on my shoulder length fine hair.

iloveeverton Mon 03-Oct-11 21:46:15

I got it free in my glossy box and I quite like it. Have used Morrocan oil and I think it's just as good.

QuinnFabray Mon 03-Oct-11 21:58:31

I prefer it to Morrocan oil. It smells nicer too.

levantine Mon 03-Oct-11 22:24:12

Yes, v good and cheap too

FIFIBEBE Tue 04-Oct-11 08:56:14

Yes, Have used Aveda serum forever and a recent convert to Mythic Oil. Quite light in texture.

nogoodusernamesleft Tue 04-Oct-11 09:05:26

Yes, my hairdresser gave me a free (giant!) bottle to try. Had been using Moroccan oil previously.

I really like it, it feels so much lighter than the Moroccan oil. Had difficulties with that one cause I have a full head of extensions in, and while the extensions are nice and thick, my own hair is very fine and gets greasy easily and the Moroccan oil was making mine look awful!

You only need a couple of squirts though, a little goes a long way!

valiumredhead Tue 04-Oct-11 09:22:45

Argan oil - which is what my hairdresser sells is tenner on Amamzon ( instead of £30 in the salon!)

I prefer Tigi blow out balm from the Catwalk range - I used 2 bottles of Morrocan oil previously - so for about 8 months?

chocolatespiders Tue 04-Oct-11 19:10:07

Brilliant I am glad it compares well, I will make a purchase from cheapsmells.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now