Talk

Advanced search

Can comfortable clothes ever be flattering and stylish!?

(6 Posts)
Tanyaaah Mon 03-Oct-11 09:45:10

I want to be comfy, put on suitable clothes and look like crap, change into more stylish clothes and realise I can't bend down to pick up baby/sit on the floor at playgroups without showing my bottom to everyone else, then change into a combination of the two and just look rubbish. AAAAAAAggghhh!

omnishambles Mon 03-Oct-11 09:47:05

I like the stuff at Hush - its comfy and can be stylish if you dont wear all loungewear at once iyswim. Or you can buy longline tees and vests - like the ones you would wear for yoga - then you dont get the riding-up.

Tanyaaah Mon 03-Oct-11 09:50:15

Oooh I like the dresses, thanks. I think I'm mad for wanting it to be cold again, so much easier to dress!

dexter73 Mon 03-Oct-11 09:58:46

I wouldn't buy clothes if they weren't comfortable! Today I am wearing skinny jeans and a shirt/blouse thing and am very comfortable.

Tanyaaah Mon 03-Oct-11 10:26:32

No neither would I, but jeans are ALWAYS too low cut, t-shirts/tops are never long enough for me, shirts show off my midriff, summer dresses require shaved legs, jumper dresses too hot.
Actually I am just moaning, sorry! 7 weeks preg and feeling fat, knackered and sorry for myself!

Tanyaaah Mon 03-Oct-11 10:29:46

Anyone know another shop similar to Hush, any other suggestions? It looks just what I feel like wearing right now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now