Talk

Advanced search

What footwear with this dress please??

(5 Posts)
teenyweenytadpole Sun 02-Oct-11 17:19:56

Hi, have got this dress www.monsoon.co.uk/invt/93309286 which is very flattering and I have only worn it once. I am going out for dinner in a restaurant in London in a few weeks and want to look smartish but not too done up. Was thinking of wearing it with a long velvet coat I already own, but am not sure about my legs/feet - used to have good legs but sadly they are a bit on the chunky side now. Do I go for knee high boots with heels, or something like opaque tights and mary janes? Budget is limited! Thanks....

vinegarpuss Sun 02-Oct-11 17:25:03

lovely dress, knee boots sound good, or maybe natural tights with nude heels?

pink4ever Sun 02-Oct-11 18:04:20

I would wear it with high shoe boots-new look have lovely ones in a shade that looks similar to that dress with thick black opaques or even if you feel a bit brave patterned tights?

stripeybump Sun 02-Oct-11 18:07:13

Mmm nice. I'd go knee high boots with a high heel - the dress looks knee-length so it'll dress it up for a night out. You could wear opaques and Mary-Janes with it for day IMO.

teenyweenytadpole Sun 02-Oct-11 22:12:44

Hi, thanks, I have some shoe boots but I think they look better with trousers, somehow they make my legs look dumpy. Think I'll go with some high heeled knee length boots, thanks....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now