Talk

Advanced search

Favourite Handbag Range and style?

(15 Posts)
Jessicaalbastwin Sun 02-Oct-11 16:14:35

Just for fun, what is your favourite handbag range and style?
Mine is chloe the small paraty bag, but at £840, I have had to buy a look a like which looks just as good and cost me £105.

thestringcheeseincident Sun 02-Oct-11 16:17:02

Anything Mulberry, but one day, when I grow up, I'm going to get a black Bayswater. A large one.

DrNortherner Sun 02-Oct-11 16:22:03

If money was no object I would buy a Channel 2.55 and Mulberry Bayswater tote <drools>

bertiecat Sun 02-Oct-11 16:36:12

Peony and Moore handbags, love my lucia!

nancythursday Sun 02-Oct-11 19:21:33

I saw a lovely Prada one today, pale grey leather, lovely and soft, unfortunately it was 1500 quid.

Jessicaalbastwin Sun 02-Oct-11 19:26:06

Thats the trouble isn't it, we see nice handbags but they are tooooo overpriced, so I don't bother looking at designer brand handbags anymore, just get a nice leather bag for half the price.

madammecholet Sun 02-Oct-11 20:06:51

I'd have a new gucci jackie bag or a Chloe marcie if money no object. But it is. So I don't. Plenty of lovely handbags out there for around £150/£200 though without the designer label but just as good quality IMO. smile

Shanghaidiva Mon 03-Oct-11 06:28:55

for leather bags I love Shanghai Tang
http://www.shanghaitang.com/shop/fashion-accessories/handbags.html
for a casual look - mandarina duck

Shanghaidiva Mon 03-Oct-11 06:30:09

www.shanghaitang.com/shop/fashion-accessories/handbags.html

yummybunny Mon 03-Oct-11 06:54:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Ifancyashandy Mon 03-Oct-11 08:09:44

I have a dark purple / patent Mulberry Daria. The large one. I adore it.

I'd love a Dior 'Diana' bag (as in link above), any Chanel, a retro Gucci bowling bag (can't remember the name). The Anya Hydmarch (sp?) bags are lovely too. And a classic Prada bowling bag would go down a treat n'all!

trixymalixy Mon 03-Oct-11 08:59:50

I would love a dove grey birkin, but I don't have enough money to buy a small car just lying around idly unfortunately.

A bit more attainable but not much, I'd like a mulberry bayswater.

HazleNutt Mon 03-Oct-11 09:29:29

I have a Mulberry Bayswater, it's indeed quite nice. But I prefer a Burberry bag that I have, don't remember the model, always get loads of compliments as well. I like many Gucci ones. Mmm and I think the beige Lady Dior Diana really wants to come home with me..

Jessicaalbastwin Mon 03-Oct-11 09:52:46

I do like designer handbags, but I wouldn't buy one, I just couldn't give my money away to these millionaires that charge a flippin fortune for a handbag, and only pay pence for it themselves.

alwaysrunninginheels Mon 03-Oct-11 09:54:40

My best ever buy was a huge white Prada bag bought in the HN sale years ago. Its aged fantastically...always gets compliments and can carry everything apart from the kitchen sink. Love my purple bayswater...and my Anya Hindmarch one from a few seasons ago. Currently hankering after another Hindmarch....but may have a wait ahead!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now