Talk

Advanced search

i need a new bag...

(8 Posts)
glub Fri 30-Sep-11 20:40:03

i usually buy topshop leather bags, i fill them up til they just about burst and use them every day for about a year until they pack up in some way. i'm a bit bored of them packing up when i still like them so was thinking of trying a different brand.

so what's fiorelli like? seen one on their website i like. any other brands in that kind of price range you could recommend? under £100, more like £50. leather. ??

WholeLottaRosie Fri 30-Sep-11 20:43:34

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

warmandwooly Sat 01-Oct-11 13:45:16

Have a look at TK Maxx as they have a selection and at my local on there are Fossil bags.
The website also hasloads of bags on

nickschick Sat 01-Oct-11 13:51:50

I needed a new bag and was on a mad search for the right one.

Last friday a parcel turned up for ds1 and it turned out to be a gorgeous D&G bag that hes been saving up for -for me smile.

(didnt add anything to your thread [sorry] but just wanted to tell you grin,

HotBurrito1 Sat 01-Oct-11 13:55:13

Second the TK Maxx suggestion. Got a moroccan bazaar one much cheaper in there and it's lovely.

sloggies Sat 01-Oct-11 16:12:42

My Fiorelli experience was not good either. Not leather, but should have been c £60 (not what I paid, got it from Cheshire Oaks). Looked dog rough after very little use. Had I paid full price, I would have been fit to tie!

MadameCastafiore Sat 01-Oct-11 16:21:02

RED direct often have some nice leather bags in their sale.

madammecholet Sat 01-Oct-11 18:15:17

My top picks for under £100 (or slightly over!)

red direct

peony and moore

not on the high street

oushka

banana republic - but beware very thin leather

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now