Advanced search

In search of a nappy bag thats not a nappy bag...

(9 Posts)
sazzermol Fri 30-Sep-11 14:55:27

I have yet to find a nice one thats a 'real' nappy/changing bag. My sis in law just uses a large leather handbag which I like the idea of as I've seen the dividers that you can buy to go inside to seperate bits off etc.
Trouble is how big do i need? Do I go leather? What would you S&B gurus recommend? Ideally not too pricey but willing to stretch budget for a great bag

brookeslay Fri 30-Sep-11 16:14:10

lovely colour leather bags

these are ££££

mega bargain Bill Amberg
half price

amalur Fri 30-Sep-11 16:25:08

These are pricey but very lovely Mia bossi

Beesok Fri 30-Sep-11 16:25:45

I bought this one and a friend was lovely enough to lug it all the way from NY, I love it and even my husband was positive smile (I wanted something he wouldn't be embarrassed carrying smile

SlinkingOutsideInSocks Fri 30-Sep-11 19:09:36

DC1 was due just after Christmas one year, so I asked my brother (gay, impeccable taste) to get me a bag that I could use for nappies, etc - knowing it wouldn't even occur to him to get an actual nappy changing bag.

He got me one from Mandarina Duck and I still use it now that DC2 is 1. It has two side pockets and is nice and roomy and easy to wipe clean.

I don't see it on the site (it's a few years old now!) - but there are a few that might fit the bill.

tipp2chicago Fri 30-Sep-11 19:12:20

I got a Pippen in Red & Chocolate for a very stylish friend and she loves it. Think I got it from It's not leather but it is very easy to keep clean and has loads of space but not too big IYSWIM.

I have an IlTutto Stella, and it is brilliant. And once I've finished with it as a nappy bag, the lining that has all the pockets etc zips out so it will be a nice overnight bag/big handbag.

It is on that link brookeslay's post.

sazzermol Fri 30-Sep-11 22:04:19

Some great suggestions there ladies, thanks. Loving the lin&leo ones......due Christmas time so could ask for as a pressie too!

babysbreath Fri 30-Sep-11 22:26:47

These storksak ones are all the rage and are seen on clebs. They can be very expensive but you could pick one up on eBay at a fraction of the price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now