Talk

Advanced search

La Prairie - is it worth it?

(6 Posts)
BelleDameSansMerci Thu 29-Sep-11 21:20:47

I'm feeling particularly aged at the moment and my current lotions and potions don't seem to be up to the job (there is some heartbreak and a lot of poor sleeping too). Is La Prairie worth it? Will it fix me quickly?

I'm usually a Lancome "girl" but I'm willing to experiment. smile

madmomma Thu 29-Sep-11 21:25:48

off the point but their perfume is beautiful. My fried used to use La Prairie, and she said that your skin looks amazing with all the products on, but that when you wash it all off, your skin is just how it was. But she said you do get addicted to how fab you look whilst loaded up with the products though (apparently there are quite a few layers - serums etc- to slap on)

BelleDameSansMerci Thu 29-Sep-11 21:29:16

That really made me laugh! I've got some of the Silver Rain perfume. I might give the skin stuff a go. I could just keep it on all the time grin

madmomma Thu 29-Sep-11 21:43:46

sounds like a plan grin. Have you tried the Lauder Advanced Night Repair? That really plumps out the fine lines. If there's heartbreak going on, then I think new shoes might be in order, personally.

BelleDameSansMerci Thu 29-Sep-11 21:56:16

I already used the Estee Lauder - I need to up my game... Shoes are definitely in order! High ones. smile

madmomma Thu 29-Sep-11 22:43:53

shit, that was me pulling out the big gun aswell!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now