Talk

Advanced search

help me find a more 30 something version of this dress

(6 Posts)
perfectmummy Thu 29-Sep-11 20:11:10

I love this dress and its really flattering around the tummy area because of the drape effect but although I am only 5 1 it still is a little too short for a woman of my age ;-))
Has anyone seen anyhting similar but maybe another could of inches longer (sitting just above the knee)??
Can't work out link. Sorry might need help with that too!!!
http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Lipsy+Chiffon+drape+wrap+dress/15620561
7,default,pd.html

tethersend Thu 29-Sep-11 20:24:36

This one?

Hmm. I don't think it's necessarily too short, but I really don't like it, sorry. I think it's the print.

Phase eight have a couple of similar shaped ones:

green

print

black

perfectmummy Thu 29-Sep-11 20:46:53

thats the one!! thanks. the print is nice but feel its too young. really like the chiffon wrappy bit but can't really find anything quite the same. quite like the pink phase eight though!

pink4ever Thu 29-Sep-11 20:49:12

Sorry op but lipsy dress is minging!-have an irrational hatred of all things lipsy though as my mate has the vilest sunshine yellow dress from there that she believes is lovely-its not!!!<sorry had to get the out>
tethers-love the rebecca dress from phase 8-do you think I could get away with it for xmas nights out or is it too summery?

tethersend Thu 29-Sep-11 20:55:32

What about this?

Or this?

Or this?

Or this?

Or this?

Or original dress in an 8 for cheaper

tethersend Thu 29-Sep-11 20:57:25

You could get away with the rebecca for xmas nights out, but it is a little summery... mind you, we'll probably all be having turkey barbecues at this rate, so go for it grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now