Talk

Advanced search

Oil Cleansing Method - I tried to buy castor oil, as per the method but can't find it anywhere. Please help!

(7 Posts)
saythatagain Thu 29-Sep-11 11:12:49

I googled the 'method'. Thought, ooh that looks good. Off to purchase castor oil and extra virgin olive oil...
Castor oil - none in Boots, couldn't be bovvered to traipse over to Holland & Barrett.
Is it better to do a purchase online?
Also, your success stories, particularly if, like me, you have an angry forehead!

fergoose Thu 29-Sep-11 11:15:15

eBay is where I got mine smile

fergoose Thu 29-Sep-11 11:16:14

sorry - would help if I gave the link. This is the seller I used, very quick smile

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/50ml-Pure-CASTOR-OIL-Base-Carrier-Massage-Cold-Press-BP-/320757082308?pt=UK_Health_Massage_RL&hash=item4aae9ca8c4

saythatagain Thu 29-Sep-11 11:21:27

Thanks fergoose.
So, tell me about your OCM experience?!

twolittlemonkeys Thu 29-Sep-11 11:29:16

I just bought some for doing the OCM from my local health food shop - some pharmacies will have it too probably. Good luck with the OCM, I am desperate for it to work as my skin is terrible.

fergoose Thu 29-Sep-11 11:35:25

I haven't started using it yet as I am using up an old cleanser first - I also got a lovely Elizabeth Arden Clear The Way mask which is pretty fab.

Babysamrocks Thu 29-Sep-11 12:01:53

I found mine in my local tesco down the "foods from around the world" aisle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now