Talk

Advanced search

What will you all be buying to wear this Winter?

(3 Posts)
ILoatheMickeyMouseClubhouse Wed 28-Sep-11 22:11:39

Whilst we're in the middle of a heatwave I thought I'd plan the winter wardrobe...

I'm planning on getting some tunic-style winter dresses and a couple of jumper dresses too. I got a tunic-style dress from La Redoute, in a cotton print, a few years ago and I've worn it lots. Peacocks have some similar ones so I might get a couple of those. And then either Primark or H&M for jumper dresses. And then the rest of the time I'll probably wear my trusty old skinny jeans with long-sleeved tops, or with vest tops and then a chunky cardi over the top.

stripeybump Wed 28-Sep-11 22:14:51

Sacks

<pregnant>

envy I love the tunics that are out, they are so gorgeous.

I am wanting this horrible weather to pass so I can live in my navy swing coat with black suede buckled boots (Limited Collection M and S £89, on iPhone app so can't link to them but they are fab) with leggings and the EBay scarf in purple.

FlightRisk Wed 28-Sep-11 22:22:49

Jumper dresses, tunics with jeggings (and tights underneath when the snow comes) boots with straps and buckles. winter dresses and my lovely black swing coat I won on eBay for 8 quid smile and obviously my snow boots. I'm prone to chest infections so I'm looking for a lovely chunky green scarf to help keep them away Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now