Talk

Advanced search

Is everyone alright? only that there's a Boden sale on and...

(15 Posts)
FootballFriendSays Wed 28-Sep-11 21:42:43

...there's NO thread about it on the first page in S&B. Just checking.

sue52 Wed 28-Sep-11 22:22:27

I just can't find anything I like this season. First time it's ever happened.

StealthPolarBear Wed 28-Sep-11 22:23:36

I have been trying to get on the site for a few days now, cannot get ti to work

StealthPolarBear Wed 28-Sep-11 22:24:06

oh I'm in grin

catsareevil Wed 28-Sep-11 22:31:42

Not much of a sale, IMO.

FootballFriendSays Wed 28-Sep-11 22:43:42

I didn't follow the banner either on this occasion.

AppleHEAD Wed 28-Sep-11 23:14:08

Nothing in the catalogue I like at all.

AlpinePony Thu 29-Sep-11 07:45:53

I got it to work eventually - and then felt the rage that a few things I ordered on friday were in it. angry Never mind, I got those at 20% off so the difference on each item (kids stuff) was under a pound so not the end of the world. The women's sale stuff appears to be a collection of the fugliest cardis known to man - they wanted to sell them to M&S as a job lot but Per Una wrinkled her nose.

Parasaurolophus Thu 29-Sep-11 08:12:30

It seems to me they are selling the obvious "Boden" prints in the sale. The kind no one wants to wear anymore because they are so tired and obvious. 

I've got a closet full of those prints from the past 7 years and I am bored with it now. 

SheWhoMustNotBeFlamed Thu 29-Sep-11 09:24:37

There was nothing I wanted, even in the kids bit.

And Mint Velvet was just as bad!

ChinaInYourHands Thu 29-Sep-11 09:28:01

Rubbish sale. Nothing interesting and STILL EXPENSIVE!!

MerryMagdalene Thu 29-Sep-11 10:23:34

Its crap. Prices arent tempting and for the first time ever, I can find nothing in Mini Boden sale I want.

FunnysInTheGarden Thu 29-Sep-11 10:41:24

I agree, I think Boden has really lost it's way. the prints and colours are awful and way over priced. At one time I really liked their stuff too

JohnniesBitch Thu 29-Sep-11 11:22:02

dd got the horse top that shes been asking for, and a spotty cardigan. its not amazing though, but at least you can use an additional code for extra 15% off and free delivery.

MrsBloomingTroll Thu 29-Sep-11 12:57:06

OP, I was looking for this thread too.

Agree that the sale is crap this time. There is a tunic I've bought in the sale but I got a larger discount with a 20% off code anyway.

Not a big fan of the new season stuff, both for ladies and kids, and it seems more overpriced than ever. I prefer to go looking for past season stuff on eBay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now