Talk

Advanced search

ped egg

(8 Posts)
FlightRisk Wed 28-Sep-11 15:04:53

has anybody bought one? are they any good? I have a foot file but its pap. I can't afford to keep going to the chiropodist so thought a ped egg might be better? Am I right? Xx

MrsSnow Wed 28-Sep-11 15:51:48

My MIL has one and adores it! She also describes it a bit like a cheese grater for your feet, so not sure if that helps you at all!

FlightRisk Wed 28-Sep-11 16:04:59

urgh but yes that helps thank you Xx

ThatsNotMyBabyBelly Wed 28-Sep-11 16:12:13

Yes I have one - much much better than a file. It collects all the skin, yuk, but does mean it is easy to empty.

Pootles2010 Wed 28-Sep-11 16:15:55

Better than it being on carpet i guess! Had always wondered if they were any good, thanks!

meltedchocolate Wed 28-Sep-11 17:14:18

I have and love it but it is kinda gross. Careful not to grate too much in your enthusiasm. You could end up with pretty sore feet grin

Whitershadeofpale Wed 28-Sep-11 17:17:40

In love mine but do fimd that sometimes I have to go over them with a foot file to smooth them. It does include some strips for this but mine's about 2 years old and they're completely worn out.

FlightRisk Wed 28-Sep-11 21:41:44

ok brill I've bought a new one off ebay (a lot cheaper than the jml website). I hope it works on my poor dog walking feet Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now