Talk

Advanced search

Flat, waterproof winter boots...not wellies!

(8 Posts)
Ilovebagsandbruuuce Tue 27-Sep-11 22:32:55

Oh please help me. I have spent hours looking online for the ultimate winter boot - comfy, stylish but waterproof.

I'm quite liking a few Merrell styles, particularly the Oslo www.schuh.co.uk/womens-brown-merrell-oslo/1902276020/tt/1/ and the taiga pull ons www.merrell.com/UK/en-GB/Product.mvc.aspx/25909W/0/Womens/Taiga-Pull-Waterproof?dimensions=0 , as well as the yarra www.merrell.com/UK/en-GB/Product.mvc.aspx/20170W/0/Womens/Yarra?dimensions=0

Whilst i quite like them all, i can't decide which are nicest, or if there are any others out there which are the holy grail?

I had Fly Mes last year and they let in the ryan and the leather got ruined sad

Any ideas?

Ilovebagsandbruuuce Tue 27-Sep-11 22:33:43

ryan = rain! can't explain that one (i don't even know a ryan!!)

KellyKettle Tue 27-Sep-11 22:44:50

I have the Yarras and they're lovely. I got them from javari.co.uk with 25% off using a code from a thread on here.

They're lovely, stone colour but really, edging toward brown. Comfy, warm etc although the day I wore mine it was suddenly intensely sunny and dry so not really a test of the Yarras.

I'm really happy with them though. DH even commented on how nice they are & he notices nothing!

CeliaFate Wed 28-Sep-11 11:46:54

I've got the Merrell Oslo - they're really warm and comfy. I love them! Got a total bargain too at £68 from Cotswold Outdoor, so well worth doing a bit of googling to get a good price.

pocketandsweet Wed 28-Sep-11 12:40:42

Celia did you get them recently.... I can't see them on their website and they are what I am after. Also did you order your regular size or have to go up or down?

CeliaFate Wed 28-Sep-11 13:51:19

No it was a few months back now, but I had to order a size up as that was the only size on sale weirdly! They were absolutely fine with thick socks.

Ilovebagsandbruuuce Wed 28-Sep-11 16:15:59

Found some! Northface jozie boots in dark brown. Saw them. Liked them ordered them! Sorry I can't do a link at the mo!

ThePrincessRoyalFiggyrolls Wed 28-Sep-11 16:19:39

I was going to suggest these

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now