Talk

Advanced search

Michael Kors Bag on EBAY

(4 Posts)
hats716 Tue 27-Sep-11 19:35:58

cgi.ebay.co.uk/NWT-MICHAEL-KORS-LEATHER-SATCHEL-PURSE-BAG-BLACK-/230602618919#ht_3654wt_1270

Hi, I have never shopped on EBay before, PRice looks pretty good, just wanted to be sure if Ebay sellers send original and unused stuff as they claim ?

Many thanks to all the mumnetters for loads of fashion advice on the forum. I am new to mumsnet, but getting addicted to it.

fergoose Tue 27-Sep-11 19:58:01

impossible to say - but if it is not as described it will cost you a lot to send it back for a refund and you won't get that back

Try a UK seller

saoirse86 Tue 27-Sep-11 20:42:51

If it's not real you can open a case to get your money back, but only if you can prove it's not real. So that would be things like differences in the lining, finishing etc that can be seen on micheal kors website maybe.

I always avoid things like this because I can't be bothered with the annoyance and hassle if it's not right.

hats716 Tue 27-Sep-11 21:11:11

Thanks, guess you are right ! i really don't have enough time for all the hassle of returning ! Won't go for it....might as well try MK Outlet at Cheshire Oaks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now