Talk

Advanced search

poncho / cape type thing

(7 Posts)
shelley72 Tue 27-Sep-11 19:31:45

sorry not a good description i know! does anyone have this poncho from fat face? just wondering what it was like as a throw on over a long sleeve t shirt on the nursery run type thing <lazy>. anyone seen anything nicer but in a similar price range?

I don't have that one but I do have lots of ponchos, super easy to throw on as you say.

Go for it.

Doyouthinktheysaurus Tue 27-Sep-11 19:41:27

I got a lovely one from The White Company. It cost a bit more than that though, £104 with 20% off.

I haven't worn it yet, with the weather warming up again, but I thought it would be a nice alternative to a cardigan.

I can't link as I'm on my iPad but have a look at the White company, they have a few cape things at various prices.

shelley72 Sun 02-Oct-11 09:48:30

ooh thank you im liking the white company ones but no surprise there. bit out of my price range this year though sad.

ladyintheradiator Sun 02-Oct-11 09:55:38

I have it in grey, I love it. It's nicer than the picture shows. Perfect for over long sleeved t's but I've worn it over a dress and with a skirt too, it's fab.

shelley72 Sun 02-Oct-11 10:15:26

yes it was the grey i had my eye on. i did try it on when on holiday but didnt look right with what i was wearing at the time. how is the sizing - quite generous?

ladyintheradiator Sun 02-Oct-11 13:11:11

It is generous, I got the medium and am a 12/14, I didn't try it on or I'd have tried the small too. Depends what the difference in measurements is I suppose. It's big but I'm not drowning in it either IYSWIM.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now