Talk

Advanced search

H&m online

(5 Posts)
ChablisLover Tue 27-Sep-11 18:47:15

Ok want to buy a blazer from h&m.

Is it wise to buy it online or safer to go to shop and see if it's there?

Read so many bad reports about online that I would be worried.

BikeRunSki Tue 27-Sep-11 18:53:47

I have two orders in with them. have received half of one, and notifications when the other will be delivered. It is odd that you don't pay up front. I can only guess that this is because they are a foriegn organisation and they won't have to pay twice to exchange currencies if you pay, then they refund you.

Friend of mine uses them all the time quite happily, lots more on webiste that in shops.

MrsBloomingTroll Tue 27-Sep-11 18:54:26

The only time I ever ordered from them, my stuff took about 3 weeks to arrive. I think it came from overseas.

Wish I'd just gone to the shop. The stuff was nice but arrived after the holiday on which I wanted DD to wear it.

And their sizing is rather non-standard, I find.

likelucklove Tue 27-Sep-11 20:53:28

I have just had a maternity cape coat delivered I ordered 3 weeks ago. Although I love the clothes, I would definitely say to find out if your local store does them as I found the delivery time disappointing, I don't need the coat with all this sun now! I ordered the leopard print scarf from Hong Kong, which arrived a week and a half earlier than the coat.

Was also surprised at just one standard delivery rate, much prefer ASOS and find their quality amazing. Much more choice as well and discount codes are always lying about.

saoirse86 Tue 27-Sep-11 21:00:23

I'd say look online, then go in store if you can. If they don't have what you want in store then buy online, but only if you're not in a hurry. My sister once waited 6 weeks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now