Talk

Advanced search

Pale ladies- is anyone a 101 shade in Lancome?

(8 Posts)
ameliagrey Tue 27-Sep-11 18:33:13

If so, are thre any other pale foundations you would recommend?

I find loads of foundations are too orangy for me and have a cool- pink tone, but pale.

Pinot Tue 27-Sep-11 18:47:24

Yes - Max Factor Second Skin foundation in the palest shade. It thinks it's an expensive foundation and performs as such.

SkivingAgain Tue 27-Sep-11 18:50:35

I'm sure I use 110 Lancombe, which is a little paler than 101

<rushes upstairs to check>

WhoresHairKnickers Tue 27-Sep-11 18:51:09

I use No7 'Intelligent Colour' foundation in light. I haven't bought any for a while, so I assume (hope) they still do it, because it's great! silky and it adjusts to match the colour of your skin. Lovely!

ThePetiteMummy Tue 27-Sep-11 18:54:05

I switched to Bobbi Brown from Lancome, after they stopped making my shade in the foundation I used to buy (had a stampy-foot hissy fit at the counter when they told me that, - 'so I don't exist then?!' grin). I'm not even the palest shade in Bobbi Brown, & I'm seriously white!

ameliagrey Tue 27-Sep-11 19:47:17

I find in Bobbi Brown I am a Porcelain, moving towards warm ivory.

However, I had a sample of thier moisturisng foundation and it seeemed to have zilch coverage- and building it up just gave me a shiny face.

I am " mature" but my skin is unlined and normal ish- gets a bit sensitive in winter/heat but not especially dry.

I tried L'oreal true Match but it has a chalky effect after a while.

Got a sample of Lanosme teint Idole Ultra which is quite nice- could be even paler though.

MatLeaveForever Tue 27-Sep-11 20:08:47

Not sure how pale the Lancome shade is, but I use the palest No. 7 shade in their Stay Perfect foundation which is Alabaster and is perfect for me. Also find lots of brands palest shade is orange on me mentioning no names Clinique

ameliagrey Tue 27-Sep-11 20:11:03

i have worn Clinique for decades and they have now got rid of the only one I use,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now