Talk

Advanced search

White Company - Do You Think ????

(6 Posts)
LukeWarmMomma Tue 27-Sep-11 14:48:03

That if a dress is sold out online they may get some more in? or is it a case of once it's gone it's gone?? My life will be complete, happy and fulfilled IF and only IF I can get a pewter pleat bodice jersey dress smile Pleeeeeese tell me there will be more in

madammecholet Tue 27-Sep-11 14:57:49

Phone round some stores, they will post it if you want i'm sure...

minipie Tue 27-Sep-11 15:04:08

It's definitely worth a try. I wanted some slippers from them, online they didn't have my size left, but I phoned up and they had some. Phone up.

LukeWarmMomma Tue 27-Sep-11 15:22:14

Thanks, I'll give Cheltenham (my nearest store) a call. Just nipped over to CHAT to read the spooky thread!

MrsMilton Tue 27-Sep-11 15:29:13

If you call customer services they will see which stores are showing as having the item available. It's not a very accurate system so you need to get half a dozen stores and ring them yourself. The store will take payment over the phone and post to you so it could be anywhere, doesn't need to be your nearest one. They will also accept promotional codes over the phone. Worth a try.

LukeWarmMomma Tue 27-Sep-11 18:51:19

Thanks MrsM. Being cheeky, does anyone have a promotional code, please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now