Talk

Advanced search

What are the best day to day control pants for a mummy tummy....

(8 Posts)
fraggle73 Tue 27-Sep-11 13:03:29

8 months on still have a flabby tummy which hangs over my jeans and make me look pregnant when wearing t-shirts. Anyone recommend any pants that will suck it all in for me without going to the gym just yet???

NhameCage Tue 27-Sep-11 16:14:19

I got some cheapy control pants from primark, inexpensive compared to other brands but perfectly effective. The trick is that they come right up to your waist, otherwise you'll have an overhang over the top of the pants. Don't be tempted to buy them too small. Give it a go.

porcamiseria Tue 27-Sep-11 16:40:32

same here, I wear the primark ones every day, and agree the days when I wear the 10-12 ones (a mistake) I am in pain!

TracyK Tue 27-Sep-11 16:43:01

M&S magic camisoles do the same - but from the top down iykwim. And you can get them in various colours and use them under lower cut tops.

Millie1 Tue 27-Sep-11 20:36:39

Do they come up higher than the waistband of your jeans? If they do, is there a visible line?

TracyK Wed 28-Sep-11 10:40:44

The camisole tops are quite long in the body - so I tuck mine into my knickers and get a smooth line all the way down. They give you good posture as well.

Millie1 Wed 28-Sep-11 11:02:49

Thanks Tracy - have seen lots of recommendations for them and must give them a go.

sabas Thu 06-Oct-11 01:09:54

So I bought the M&S control vest thingy, but it rolls up when I am wearing it and doesnt look to pretty when sitting down also its pretty tight! Have I bought too small, does overgenerous sizing not apply to shaping underwear?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now