Talk

Advanced search

Alternatives to Doublewear Light

(7 Posts)
2madboys Tue 27-Sep-11 10:16:00

I've been using a tester of Doublewear light, which I love, but it's brought me out in eczema around my eyes. Has anyone found anything similar?

whojimmyflip Tue 27-Sep-11 10:45:49

I can imagine - it's like emulsion paint even the light version.
WhAt do you like about it? What's your skin type? Lots of info on mineral makeup which would be suitable for you to help eczema- Lily Lolo is a good brand- better than Bare Escentuals.

NotADudeExactly Tue 27-Sep-11 10:48:51

Revlon ColourStay is almost identical to DW. Except it has a faint smell when wet, which some people don't like. I really have not noticed significant differences, though - except that the Revlon one is only about £10. Might be worth a try.

QuinnFabray Tue 27-Sep-11 10:57:10

The Rimmel 25 hour one is also quite comparable, and only a few quid.

littlepinkfizz Tue 27-Sep-11 11:08:04

I Love my Dw Light-it suits my skin so no eczema but definitely not emulsion paint!!!

2madboys Tue 27-Sep-11 11:25:54

I liked it because it was so light (not emulsion paint at all!) and was still there by the end of the day. I've only ever worn tinted moisturiser until now. Combination skin, not at all prone to eczema!

Gillybobs Tue 27-Sep-11 15:54:52

Second vote for the Rimmel 25 hr one, nice dewy finish and lasts v v well. And its about £7!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now