Talk

Advanced search

Wide Calf Boots

(8 Posts)
LorrieS Tue 27-Sep-11 09:29:06

Hi

This has probably been covered before but which brands do boots that are not ridiculously narrow on the calf? I've got average, if slightly chunky calves but can't do half of them up!

susiedaisy Tue 27-Sep-11 09:36:27

Evans do fab wide calf boots and wide shoes, I get all mine from there now and if your a card account holder you get 15% all year round smileon the shoes that is not clothessad

NewlyLush Tue 27-Sep-11 09:38:04

Try DUO.

Poodlehorse Tue 27-Sep-11 10:46:35

Clarks have one style in wide calf and one pair they say are adjustable (but i have them and currently they go on with a struggle but i am assured once the elastic loosens off a bit it will get easier). But a friend boughht some in Sainsbury's and made me try them on, i thoughht i would have no chance but they fitted, not with much room to spare but they fitted. I have in the past gone up a size in Tesco and got theirs to fit but only occasionally.

tethersend Tue 27-Sep-11 11:44:37

La Redoute.

What sort of boots are you after?

doglover Tue 27-Sep-11 11:47:00

Next, M&Sand Fitflop boots are all roomy.

LorrieS Tue 27-Sep-11 12:37:02

Thanks - I'm after knee length, leather, quite casual. I've looked at Fly London - anyone know if they come up narrow or not?

Thanks for suggestions.

tethersend Tue 27-Sep-11 12:49:50

Nice riding style boots

These seem to have a slightly wider calf

Black small heel

Biker ish

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now