Talk

Advanced search

All Saints sizing

(6 Posts)
ujjayi Mon 26-Sep-11 22:16:57

Anyone any experience of All Saints sizing? Just wondering if they come up big, small or spot on?

Sleepwhenidie Mon 26-Sep-11 22:20:36

Depends on the item ime...jeans and tight/fitted dresses on small side, looser items pretty spot on, occasionally big! What are you looking at in particular?

ujjayi Mon 26-Sep-11 22:21:40

This one . I am coveting Vivienne Westwood but can't afford it at the moment!

Sleepwhenidie Mon 26-Sep-11 22:31:23

Very nice. I would go for usual size but if in doubt go up one! They do free delivery so you could always order 2 and send one back? Have you also trawled mywardrobe/matches/nap for reduced VW?

GetOrfMo1Land Mon 26-Sep-11 22:34:10

Imo they are normally pretty spot on - don't come up big or small in my experience.

ujjayi Mon 26-Sep-11 22:37:08

I'll take a chance then!

Have already trawled lots of sites (including ones you mentioned) for discounted VW but nothing that really grabs me.

DH has kindly agreed to buy me a VW dress for Christmas this year though so am v v excited about that! However, earliest he will purchase is end of November/beginning December so that I can wear it to some events in December. However I am so impatient and I can't wait that long so thought this might bridge the gap.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now