Talk

Advanced search

I have ruined a brand new top which I haven't even worn yet - help!!

(6 Posts)
Rassy Mon 26-Sep-11 18:00:07

Today I had this top www.next.co.uk/x482114s3 delivered by the Next Directory and in my haste to try it on, after my shower, my body lotion hadn't tried properly and I now have several body lotion stains on my top sad. It is 100% polycester and says dry clean only - have tried dabbing with cold water but no joy. What makes it worst is that I hadn't decided if I was keeping it but I obviously have to now! Do you think the dry cleaners will be able to help?

Bluebell99 Mon 26-Sep-11 18:03:51

Which one is it? The one in your link says it is machine washable on the page you linked to.

Rassy Mon 26-Sep-11 18:06:37

It's the black and mink bow top but the actual label says dry clean while the directory says machine wash confused

Bluebell99 Mon 26-Sep-11 18:10:53

In which case you may have grounds to return it anyway as not as described? I think it looks really nice but would avoid if it was dry clean. Maybe ring and check with them, whether you can wash it. If it is polycester it should surely be washable?!

Rassy Mon 26-Sep-11 18:16:04

I think I may try hand washing it as it looks more delicate than it appears in the directory.

miche8 Mon 26-Sep-11 20:29:42

return it and say it arrived like that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now