Talk

Advanced search

Just found this blog...

(8 Posts)
ellangirl Sun 25-Sep-11 13:29:10

and found it quite interesting, esp the bits about body shape and capsule wardrobing... here

What blogs have you found useful for your S&B tips? I like having favourite blogs on my computer and I'm missing good style ones!

ellangirl Sun 25-Sep-11 20:08:13

anyone?

NatureAbhorsAHoover Sun 25-Sep-11 20:14:44

I think lots of people (on MN) like Wearing It Today - Laura, v stylish young Londoner. Simple, well put together.

I still like You Look Fab - Angie, Seattle-based dutchwoman, v good taste and skews toward very wearable clothes and shoes; she has a huge following because she really puts a lot of though into what makes an item work in the real world.

Just google the names to find 'em smile

Wearing It Today has got v boring imho. Also she seems to have lost too much weight and gone too tanned, so she looks odd and quite old. And she wears vile shoes.

I like one called Kendi Everyday - she doesn't always get it right but she has some ace boots and legs to die for!

I also quite like one called What I Wore.

whojimmyflip Sun 25-Sep-11 20:37:43

redshoesnoknickers

peggyblackett Sun 25-Sep-11 20:40:14

Furcoatnoknickers smile

snoozingbeauty Sun 25-Sep-11 21:47:44

This is a good one for down-to-earth beauty stuff from a mum, it's quite funny too:
www.productplacementtheblog.com

ellangirl Mon 26-Sep-11 09:10:30

brilliant, thanks for all the suggestions

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now