Talk

Advanced search

Natural looking mascara for world's finest lashes!

(11 Posts)
borntoberiled Sun 25-Sep-11 10:49:54

OK, by finest, I mean thin. I am desperate for a non flaky or clumpy mascara. My lashes are so thin they easily look overloaded. Have tried lancome, but no joy. Quite like a couple of tunnel pnes, but nothing has really done the job. ANY ideas? Thanks

Have you tried Lancome Definicils? Much nicer and more natural looking than Hypnose. Otherwise, try Max Factor.

Havingkittens Sun 25-Sep-11 11:38:56

When the Max Factor Lash Extensions (not False Lash Effect) mascara came out I had high hopes of big fluffy lashes but found it was very fine and natural looking so that might work for you. I use it now when I want my model/client to look like she just has a bit of colour to her lashes rather than a full on mascara'd look. If that's too natural then the Masterpiece Max one is really nice too. I find the ones with the spikey rubber brushes a lot easier to control the coverage of mascara and avoid clumping too.

MooMinCow Sun 25-Sep-11 12:02:04

clinique used to do a naturally glossy mascara (always used to be in their bonus gifts), which was very light and natural looking. not sure if they still sell it though?

MyChildDoesntNeedSleep Sun 25-Sep-11 12:14:42

Am I the only one in the world who actually hates Clinique mascaras?

idlevice Sun 25-Sep-11 12:17:58

Dr Hauschka, pref in Brown for most natural look - altho may be too natural for you as it really doesn't look like you have anything on your lashes, it just colours them. I used to like Clinique naturally glossy but found this one to be better. And it's all organic so you can feel very virtuous!

wellwisher Sun 25-Sep-11 15:03:34

Have you ever tried having your lashes tinted black and then just curling them and wearing clear mascara? Sometimes with really fine lashes that can't 'carry' mascara, that can work well. Especially if you also use subtle eyeliner right at the roots.

MatLeaveForever Sun 25-Sep-11 16:05:49

I hate Clinique mascaras too, smudge really bad and don't make my eyelashes/eyes look any better!
I like Estee Lauder sumptous thickening mascara, but I think the bigger the better with mascara so you may need a different one for a natural look! L'Oreal ones are good too.

ednurse Sun 25-Sep-11 16:07:08

I really like Boots No7 Extreme Length. It's very natural, not at all clumpy, really separates the lashes and adds a little length too.

MollieO Sun 25-Sep-11 16:08:03

Blinc.

chardom Sun 25-Sep-11 20:06:29

I use Ojon treatment mascara which is double ended and has a conditioning treatment at one end which you use twice a day to help thicken your lashes and the other end has a fabulous mascara. Highly recommended!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now