Talk

Advanced search

Snow boots - where to find?

(9 Posts)
farming4 Sat 24-Sep-11 22:17:05

Ok don't slate me for bu (I know its still Sept) but I am trying to find thermal waterproof snow boots for my dc's to wear on the farm this winter - ordinary wellies just haven't cut it the last few years.

Does anyone know where I could get some reasonably priced ones in sizes from small 5 to size 1.

Cheers

(any ideas for cheap thermals also welcome smile)

Purplebuns Sat 24-Sep-11 23:04:13

These are Clarks ££s though they look pretty tough, the infant sizes start at a 6 unfortunately. DD had goretex boots last year and they lasted all season and still look practically new, I am definitely buying her some more.

I think M&S are usually suggested for thermals and poss John Lewis.
Hope that is start anyway.

BikeRunSki Sat 24-Sep-11 23:08:42

Little Trekkers

Also, Next have some on their website.

shopalot Sat 24-Sep-11 23:21:10

Muddy puddles has sone good value ones. Most sizes in next are sold out already..... Have also been looking this evening.

ujjayi Sat 24-Sep-11 23:22:08

Muddy Puddles has the best wet weather and snow gear for DCs IMO.

MrsKitty Sun 25-Sep-11 00:08:48

And they have 15% off this weekend - Just got some boots for DD (and am now crossing my fingers she doesn't have a massive growth spurt before the winter now!)

mammya Sun 25-Sep-11 00:15:04

these from decathlon are great, waterproof, warm, non-slip and cheap. My dd's got some and this winter I'm getting some for myself!

bubbles4 Sun 25-Sep-11 00:21:35

Mountain Warehouse had them last year,will probably have them again.

OnEdge Sun 25-Sep-11 00:22:18

primigi ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now