Talk

Advanced search

Where can I buy very nice quality leggins for 10 y/o dd?

(8 Posts)
bibbitybobbityhat Sat 24-Sep-11 21:39:37

I don't want the cheap rubbish, just some decent thick, comfortable leggings for my bambi-legged 10 year old who is nearly as tall as me envy.

Looked in M&S this week - it appears they only want to sell us leggings if we buy a top to go with them. Wankers.

boocha Sat 24-Sep-11 21:43:39

I like h&m for leggings for my dd who is 12 and for myself, we are both tall and they go right down to the ankle and are nice and thick.

Purplebuns Sat 24-Sep-11 23:07:31

I bought some leggings from Boden for my sister for her birthday (after many hints on her part) and I am surprised how well they have washed up and are nice material. They are stripy... not sure if Boden are capable of doing plain if that was what you were looking for.

Purplebuns Sat 24-Sep-11 23:08:04

Oh she was 11 smile

startail Sun 25-Sep-11 02:22:59

I had exactly the same problem with marks. DD has trashed her grey leggings, but not the top that came with them. Wouldn't have minded, but the only suitable leggings would have got us yet another hello kitty top.

accessorizequeen Sun 25-Sep-11 11:40:50

Gap do good ones as do Monsoon, I do think the Boden ones look lovely but only with a code!

bigTillyMint Sun 25-Sep-11 11:44:41

I think DD gets hers from H&M. The quality seems OK, but she only wears them a bit as she is in her uniform 5 days a week smile

moragbellingham Sun 25-Sep-11 14:04:09

I think GAP ones are the best we've had. Not had Boden but imagine that they would be decent. I also found Boots and Next ones were very good.

I hate bows/buttons/sequins/tat on the bottoms though - how annoying are a few buttons when rubbing against the ankle in a boot!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now